Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kel-Thuzad Down!




So it finally happened (I'm the short one on the left arm).  It was the craziest fight ever too.  We had a pally, a shaman, and a druid for heals.  Well the pally got frozen, and neither of the other healers caught it in time (no instant heals) so he went down.  Well we were doing alright until the Shaman went down.  Not a big deal, he popped himself right back up.  Well, then without instant heals our healers were missing the occasional frost blast, and down they were going, 7, 6, then the OT makes 5, it didn't look good, adds running around the raid doing their worst, but we were so close!  Just 50k to go, 40k, 30k, another one down, 20k, another one down, burn him with all you've got, 10k, 5k, 3k, dead!

That's right just 3 of us left at the end.  Me, a hunter, and a shadow priest.  Talk about a DPS race!

Anyway, now I guess I need to set higher goals.  My previous goal is now achieved, which was to clear out Naxx before 3.1

I guess my new goal is to clear EoE, which will mean for the first time since I've started playing I've cleared all current content.  Yes, it's just the 10 man versions, and no, I haven't killed Sarth3D, but I have killed Sarth, and my guild doesn't have the geared numbers for 25 yet (scheduling problems mostly), so to me it counts :)

For being in a casual raiding guild, clearing out current content is no small achievement, so to everyone else in that picture, if you happen across this: Thanks for helping me reach my goal, and let's move on to clear out EoE!

No comments:

Post a Comment