Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome! A brief introduction...

So this post won't be a normal post for this blog, but a little about me and what I want to do with this blog, for those that might be interested.  This blog is about World of Warcraft from my perspective.  I'm not a serious raider, but I'm not sure I can call myself a casual player anymore either.  This blog will be about 2 of my characters on Uldaman server, Sygvox (mage) and Chet (warrior).  I hope to make it useful for any Warcraft player that happens upon it, not just mages or warriors, even if its use rarely extends beyond "Oh so that's why..."

I was encouraged to start this because of a few warrior blogs I've been reading pretty regularly:
Vene's TankingTips.com
and of course sites like tankspot.com

So I hope that if you happen across this blog you'll find it useful.  Sometimes it will be from a tanking perspective, and sometimes from the DPS side of things, or sometimes comparing the two.  Sometimes (usually) it will be specifically about one class or the other's playstyle and advantages/disadvantages, or discussing class changes either as they will be or the way I think they should be.  Anyway, this is long enough, especially for not really saying anything.  Hope you find something interesting, and decide to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment